We would love for you to consider joining us at BHPC and becoming a member. If you have questions or would like to explore membership, contact Pastor David Gray. You may speak to him after worship, or:
- Call him at 301-365-2850 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign our Guest Book during the time of Covid at https://www.bradleyhillschurch.org/guest-book/ so we can send you our church brochure.
- Write “Interested in Membership” in the brown fellowship pad passed during worship, leave your contact information, and he will contact you.
Exploring Membership & New Member Classes
We hold regular membership classes three or four times a year, typically in February, April, July, and October. Those interested in exploring membership meet as a group with our pastors on approximately three consecutive Sundays to share faith stories and learn more about Bradley Hills and what it means to be a Presbyterian. Classes are either held after worship with lunch provided or held between the two services. Topics covered in the classes are:
- Exploring our Faith Journeys
- What is Means to be Christian and Presbyterian
- “BHPC and Me”
Childcare is provided!
Those who decide to join our church family then meet with our Session (the church lay board), and they confirm (as a group) their willingness to seek God through Christ and to participate in the life of the church. They then officially become members during worship, when they participate in a ceremony where they are introduced to the congregation.
Everyone who joins the church needs to either have been baptized in the past or they will be baptized at the time of joining. Previous baptisms in any Christian church, at any age, are recognized.