The BHPC Adult Education Ministry offers programs supporting all aspects of adult Christian faith development for living life more fully. With lively presentations and discussions over coffee, these sessions provide an understanding of theology, Biblical text and context, and pressing issues in our lives and world.
Typical Adult Education Themes
- Current Events and Public Policy Issues
- Discerning the Messages of the Bible
- Spiritual Practices that Deepen Our Faith
- Caring for Others in the Community and World
- Stewardship of Our Environment
- Parenting and Caring for Aging Parents
- Promoting Healthy Minds, Bodies, and Spirits
- Interfaith Issues
Adult education programs are led by BHPC members/staff who are experts and/or advocates in these areas and experts who live in the Washington, DC area.